Much of the work carried out by Edinburgh Community Yoga is subsidised by the fundraising that we do and without the funds generated via the generocity of our community many of our projects would not run.
As well as running our own annual fundraising event calendar we also encourage our supporters to run them too.
Set up a fundraising event for us today!
In partnership with Meadowlark Yoga and lululemon Edinburgh Here to Be we ran our biggest fundraiser to date on the 27th of October 2017. We brought together 84 fundraisers who between them gathered 604 donors to raise a whopping
The money you raise will enable us to do many things including:
1. Continue our work with local military veterans with PTSD and develop new veteran programmes and retreats in the city.
2. Expand our work in prisons and secure mental health settings.
3. Extend our important work with Ourmala supporting refugees and BME women in Edinburgh.
4. Continue our work with people in addiction recovery by continuing our womens yoga programme with Womenzone at Comas offering weekly classes and a retreat for women affected by trauma, giving them an opportunity to relax and come to terms with their experience.
5. Start a scholarship programme that offers outreach students the opportunity to apply to receive mentorship and scholarship to engage with yoga in other studios and in teacher training.