All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have strict expiration dates. Unused Drop-in classes are valid for 14 days.
10 Class Pass
– Cannot be shared.
– 10 class packages are valid for 4 months.
– You have the right to claim a refund for any classes that are cancelled
– Should you miss your class you may swap to another class within that week, twice within a 12-week period.
– When booking a course or workshop, we will only offer a refund when cancelling more than 3 weeks before the beginning of the event. You will receive a refund minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or a full-refund to your Indaba account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– If you cancel a course or workshop with less than 3 weeks notice, no refund will be available. You may pass your booking on to a friend at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place. If the event is fully booked and we can offer your place to some one on the waiting list, we will refund the cost minus a 10% administration fee to your bank account or process a full-refund to your Indaba account, where the credit can be used for future purchases.
– No refunds will be offered the day before or the same day of any course or workshop.
– In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
Private One To One, Yoga Classes
– For all private classes we have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel, or change your appointment within 24 hours. Or if you do not attend your session, you will be charged the full fee.
Workplace or Outreach Class Cancellations
– All sessions are paid for in advance via a BACS payment or through our website. These payments are non -refundable and non-transferable. However if the class needs to be canceled due to circumstances out with your control we will do our best to find an alternative date to run the class.
– If we have to cancel your pre-paid class due to circumstances out with our control we will always either refund you or offer you an alternative date to make up the missed class.
Over Subscribed Classes
– In the rare event that a class is over subscribed people who have paid for the term will be prioritized over those who have ten class passes or are dropping in.
– If you are turned away from a class you will be offered a free class as compensation.
– Seniors (OAPs), Full-time students, low waged and unemployed people with valid proof of identification will be offered our concessionary prices.
– It is also possible to attend for 5 pounds per class via our Health Active Minds program or as a service user and accompanying adult. See website for details.
Health & Safety
This disclaimer governs all Edinburgh Community Yoga run classes. Please read the disclaimer before taking part in any of our classes.
You acknowledge that it is your duty to take ordinary care for the protection of others and yourself while attending a yoga class with Edinburgh Community Yoga. You take complete responsibility for your own safety and will not hold any instructors affiliated with Edinburgh Community Yoga responsible for any injuries or loss you may incur as a result of your participation in any yoga classes you have attend.
Where necessary you have received advice from your doctor that you are capable of physical exercise, or will seek such advice, or you will assume the risk of exercising without a doctor’s examination.
You hereby confirm that you fully understand the terms above and agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims you have now or hereafter may have against Edinburgh Community Yoga.
Personal belongings are brought into the building where your class is taking place at your clients risk. Edinburgh Community Yoga does not accept liability for any loss of damage whatever to such items.
Should you wish to make a complaint about the conduct of anyone affiliated with Edinburgh Community yoga. Please do so by contacting one of the directors. Laura Wilson (email@example.com) or Lorraine Close (Lorraine@edinburghcommunityyoga.co.uk).